The thought of commencing your first business venture may seem like a daunting and stressful ordeal. You may not have a clue, where to begin or not be aware of the steps required to purchase a commercial property. However, you can rest assured our firms when instructing our firm, our Conveyancing Solicitors have been assisting individuals/companies in relation to commercial property transactions in excess of 25years. This includes and not limited to the following:
- Advising an Individual with respect obtaining a new Business whether it be a first-time business venture or an addition to a portfolio
- Acquisition of a New Lease and negotiating the Heads of Terms
- Assignment of an Existing Lease/Business
- Lease Extensions – Whether you are the Landlord wishing to object to a Lease Renewal or alternatively a Tenant wishing to renew your Lease.
- Surrender of Lease
- Purchasing a Freehold/Leasehold Commercial Property
- Premises Licence Applications.
- Rent Review Disputes
- Matters n relation to service Charges, Schedule of Dilapidations or Forfeiture issues.