+44 20 8423 0203

Immigration Fees

Our Solicitors/Caseworkers have many years of experience and are able to provide advice and services in all areas of immigration law. Further having your matter handled by our experienced and specialist solicitors will avoid your need for any expensive immigration appeals.

Please note our fees mentioned below, however please treat the same as indicative of the likely fees more so than the guaranteed final price.

Application Form Indicative Fees for Single Applicant
AN -Application for citizenship by naturalisation if you are living in the UK £500 + VAT
BRP (RC) – Application for a Replacement Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) £300 + VAT
EEA (FM) – Application for a family member of an EEA or Swiss national in the UK if you are a victim of domestic violence £600 + VAT
EEA (PR) – Form for an EEA or Swiss national, a non-EEA or non-Swiss family member of an EEA or Swiss national, to apply for a document certifying permanent residence or permeant residence card in UK £600 + VAT
EEA (QP) – Form for an EEA or Swiss national to apply for a registration certificate to confirm the right to live in the UK as a qualified person £600 + VAT
FLR (DL) – Application for 1) further leave to remain or settlement in the UK by a person granted Discretionary Leave following the refusal of asylum, and 2) a Biometric Immigration Document £450 + VAT
FLR (FP) – Application for leave to remain in the UK on the basis of your family life as a partner, parent or dependent child or on the basis of your private life in the UK and for a biometric immigration document £450 + VAT
FLR (M) – Application to extend stay in the UK as the partner or dependent child of someone who is settled here or who is a refugee or under humanitarian protection £450 + VAT
MN1 – Application to register a child under 18 as a British Citizen £400 + VAT
NTL – No Time Limit Application £300 + VAT
SET (M) – Application to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK if you are the partner of a person, or parent of a child who is present and settled in the UK £500 + VAT
SET (O) – Application to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK in various immigration categories and for a biometric residence permit. £500 + VAT
SET (P) – Settlement: Refugee or Humanitarian Protection £500 + VAT
TD112 – To Apply for a Home Office travel document if you need to travel outside the UK but can’t use a passport issued by your own country £300 + VAT
TOC – Application for A Transfer of Conditions (TOC) and A Biometric Immigration Document by someone who already has limited leave to enter or remain in the UK. £300 + VAT



Please note that our fees are varied and dependent on the complexity of your case and its own individual merits. There may also be the need to involve other third parties including and not limited to Experts, Barristers and Interpreters.

Moreover, our costs mentioned above do not include any Home Office fees with respect of making the application. This will have to be paid by you to the Home Office directly as part of the application process. Moreover, it also does not include any advice or works carried out regarding any appeals if the Home Office decide to refuse your application.

Time Scales

We are unable to guarantee how long the Home Office will take in order to process your application. Therefore, we advise to read the current processing times, issued on the following government website; https://www.gov.uk/visa-processing-times

Moreover, please note that applications are likely to vary. However, we will endeavour to provide you with an accurate estimate once we have received more information regarding your case.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 020 8423 0203 or admin@somasolicitors.co.uk in order to speak to a specialist.